eltjobs.ca comes to the Canadian job seekers market as an answer to English Language Teaching (ELT) employers and employees searching for options to connect. Few alternatives exist where employers can find qualified Canadian teachers, coordinators and directors for our field. eltjobs strives to give these options, both in terms of advertisement price and duration.
eltjobs.ca gives Canadian ELT professionals a central place to browse through job postings both in Canada and abroad.
eltjobs.ca gives employers an affordable, aesthetic and effective forum to place their job postings for Canadians to see. Which employers is this ideal for?
- Canadian school boards
- Canadian provincial TESL organisations
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada-funded program centres
- Canadian colleges & universities
- Canadian-based private language schools
- International schools in any country seeking Canadian employees
- it is affordable with several job ad durations.
- all job advertisements are categorized by province (e.g. “Ontario”, etc.) or “International”, making them easily sought out by relevant applicants.
- all job advertisements are tagged by program type (e.g. “EAP”, “General ESL”, etc.), ideal for finding the right applicants.
- eltjobs and 4C have experience in effective social media use for marketing, community and connection building in the ELT industry.
- eltjobs and 4C are dedicated to providing support and resources to ELT professionals worldwide, while still being focused on Canada.